WHITE QUINOA SEEDS
WHAT ARE QUINOA SEEDS?
Quinoa is one of the super-food. Pronounced “keen-wah,” this protein-packed grain contains every amino acid, and is particularly rich in lysine, which promotes healthy tissue growth throughout the body.Quinoa is also a good source of iron, magnesium, vitamin E, potassium, and fiber.
usually quinoa is available in its tan or yellow form — though it comes in many colors: orange, red, pink, purple and black. White Quinoa are best and most commonly in use. We are dealing with white Quinoa. Stored in an air-tight container in the fridge, quinoa keeps for several months.
Here are seven health benefits of quinoa:
- Quinoa is one of the most protein-rich foods we can eat.
- Quinoa contains almost twice as much fiber as most other grains.
- Quinoa contains Iron which maintains your body metabolism.
- Quinoa contains lysine which is mainly essential for tissue growth and repair.
- Quinoa is rich in magnesium which controls your blood pressure.
- Quinoa is high in Riboflavin (B2) which is good for brain health.
- Quinoa has a high content of manganese which controls blood vesseles.